Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ray Charles - Ultimate Hits Collection - Disc 1


01-Mess Around.mp3
02-I've Got A Woman.mp3
03-A Fool For You.mp3
04-Greenbacks.mp3
05-Drown In My Own Tears.mp3
06-Hallelujah I Love Her So.mp3
07-Lonely Avenue.mp3
08-Ain't That Love.mp3
09-(Night Time Is) The Right Time.mp3
10-What'd I Say Parts I & II.mp3
11-Don't Let The Sun Catch You Cryin'.mp3
12-Them That Got.mp3
13-Sticks And Stones.mp3
14-Georgia On My Mind.mp3
15-Ruby.mp3
16-One Mint Julep.mp3
17-I've Got News For You.mp3

3 comments:

  1. No comments SHIT.

    I warned you about this earlier today...this is not a safe download...and I wanted to download it!!!it
    Let the people know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the people know what?
    I d/l both disc 1 & 2, no problem whatsoever. If you're getting warnings then sounds like your protection is giving false positives.

    And thanks to FEZ for posting these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. michael, there is no problem with the downloads, they are simply Zippyshare folders with adfly links. People download thousands of these everyday. I imagine that, as Bob Mac has stated, you are receiving false positives from your virus protection.

    ReplyDelete